RUNNING CLUB CHALLENGE
In 2017, we would like to introduce a new challenge for the Running Clubs in Singapore to encourage friendly rivalry amongst the clubs in Singapore and international running clubs are welcomed to be part of this challenge as well.
Running Club Members would have to select “YES” to being part of a Running Club in their registration form and select their running club from the drop-down menu.
- Based on the number of registered running club members and the running category they have signed up for.
- Points will be awarded based on the Finish timings (net timing) of each running club member based on the table below.
- The more members you have, the higher the chances of clinching the title of being CHAMPIONS of the SCSM 2017 Running Club Challenge!
- One runner can only be competing for one club.
- Entries are non-transferable and can only be used by the registered runners.