Getting to the Start Line
Train services will not be available during the early hours of Sunday, 9 December.
To ensure a smooth journey to the Race Start for all runners, SCSM has partnered with ShareTransport to provide bus-pooling service from 47 pick-up locations, travelling point-to-point to Race Start.
*Click here to view the pickup locations
Each runner may purchase 1 shuttle bus ticket at $8 from 3 Dec onwards.
All purchase, payment and boarding ticket will be available on the ShareTransport app.
On Saturday 8 Dec, 5km and 10km runners may choose the 5:15am shuttle service or make your way down via other means. You may visit SMRT website for more information on train schedule here to plan your way to the Start Line.
On Sunday 9 Dec, Marathon, Half Marathon and Ekiden runners may choose between the 2am or 3am shuttle services or make their way on their own via other transportation options.
Follow the ShareTransport steps below to purchase your shuttle bus ticket now.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shuttle Bus Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
- There will be strictly no refunds of any missed trips
- All Shuttle Buses will leave at the specified time, and will not wait for late passengers
- Shuttle Bus users must have pre-purchased their shuttle bus ticket, and show this on a smart phone to board
- Please wait at designated pick-up point 15 minutes before scheduled departure time
ShareTransport is a direct bus-pooling platform based in Singapore. Choose over 40 user suggested bus from various estates. A Bus pool shuttles you directly to and from home and offices. Destinations include Shenton Way, Mapletree Business City, International Business Park, One North and many more! Experience the convenience and comfort without paying surcharges and say goodbye to sardine packed morning and evening commutes. Simply get a ride using the ShareTransport App Today!”